· Extensive experience in Personal Security Detail (PSD) operations in several high risk locations overseas.
· Certified USCG Boarding Officer with over 1000+ boardings of high interest and non-compliant vessels. Prior member of the Coast Guards Maritime Safety & Security (NYC – 91106) and the Maritime Security Response Team (MSRT).
· Certified POST I category officer in the State of Nevada.
· Certified Maritime Law Enforcement instructor at the Maritime Law Enforcement Academy.
· Lead Instructor in; Tactical Procedures, Defensive Tactics (PPCT), Firearms law and identification, Deadly Force, and 60 other FLETA-accredited courses.
· Certified Master Firearms Instructor (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun), Patrol Rifle Instructor, Range Master, and Semiautomatic Pistol Instructor through Sig Sauer.
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the following fields; Maritime law enforcement, combat marksmanship, non-compliant/opposed boardings, boarding procedures, risk management (GAR Model), close quarters combat techniques, maritime active shooter response, and firearms identification.